Data Request Form
1. Please fill in the request form in next page. After reviewing the form, we will send the data of requested stations by an e-mail.
2. The requested data is only for the usage described in this form. Please do not send the data to other people, and please notify the administrator in advance if you want to use the data in other studies.
3. The Engineering Geological Database of TSMIP (EGDT) is constructed by a cooperated project of the NCREE and the CWB. Please acknowledge the organizations in your relative publications and send a copy in PDF format to us.
4. If you are a student requesting the data for your thesis, please fill all the items in the form of your advisor.
5. When the requested data demand is too large, we will ask you to provide a proposal of your project in addition.
6. Several corresponding articles introducing the EGDT and included some applications were listed in the following. We recommend that applicants should be acquainted with the database by reading those studies.
7. Please DO NOT send the data to other people and remember to acknowledge the organizations in your relative publications (refer to the third point), or we will NOT provide any other data to the applicant.
8. Send the filled form to the administrator:
Mr. Hung -Hao Hsieh
TEL: +886-2-66300874; FAX: +886-2-66300858
Kuo, C. H., K. L. Wen, H. H. Hsieh, T. M. Chang, C. M. Lin, and C. T. Chen (2011). Evaluating empirical regression equations for Vs and estimating Vs 30 in northeastern Taiwan . Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering . 31 (3), 431-439. DOI: 10.1016/j.soildyn.2010.09.012
Kuo, C. H., K. L. Wen, H. H. Hsieh, and K. W. Kuo (2011). Introduction of the Geological Database for TSMIP. 8CUEE CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS, 157-163, Tokyo , Japan .
Kuo, C. H., K. L. Wen, H. H. Hsieh, C. M. Lin, and T. M. Chang (2011). Characteristics of Near-Surface S-wave Velocity. National Center for Research on Earthquake Engineering, NCREE-11-022, 82 pp. (In Chinese)